The UCCS Excel Communication Center is excited to continue serving the UCCS community this summer semester 100% virtually on Zoom. From Monday, June 13th through Thursday, August 4th, you can schedule your virtual appointments with a skilled peer tutor. Please make note of our new (summer only) hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-1pm.
Students - to schedule your virtual tutoring appointments, click the "Comm Center Scheduler" button below.
Faculty, staff, clubs/organizations - to schedule your free outreach workshops for the fall semester, click on the "Services and Resources" tab above.
Our amazing peer tutors will continue to provide UCCS students with the same professional, student-centered academic support you expect from the only university level peer tutor training program in Colorado certified by the National Association of Communication Centers (NACC).
If you have questions, need help scheduling, or have technical issues, please email us at email@example.com or leave a message at (719) 255-4770. We are always here to help!
- Virtual Outlining Assistance
- Virtual Visual Aid Assistance
- Virtual Individual Presentation Practice less than 15-minutes
- Virtual Interpersonal Communication Facilitation
- Virtual Post-Presentation Viewing
Note: 60-minute appointments scheduled for 30-minutes will be cancelled
- Virtual Individual Presentation Practice more than 15-minutes
- Virtual Group Presentation Practice (regardless of length)
- Virtual Group Project Facilitation (regardless of length)
- Virtual Mock Interviews
- Media Interview Practice (Not Available for Virtual)
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Excel Communication Center
Making Good Students Great