Happy New Year! The UCCS Excel Communication Center is excited to continue serving the entire UCCS community with free on-campus and virtual appointments, a semi-quiet study space, and our newly updated computer lab. Whether you are new to UCCS or a long-time student or employee, we welcome you to stop by Columbine Hall #312, to enjoy one of our eight different beverages from our Keurig coffee bar! While you’re here, feel free to use our newly updated computer lab and Paw Prints printer. As always, you can schedule your free on-campus and virtual appointments with a skilled peer tutor using our 24/7 online scheduler located at UCCS Excel Communication Center (mywconline.net). Please make note of our new (current) semester hours below.
Students - to schedule your free in-center or virtual tutoring appointments, click the "Comm Center Scheduler" button below.
Faculty, staff, clubs/organizations – don’t forget to schedule your free outreach workshops now for the Spring semester, as we are limited in the number of requests we can fill. Click on the "Services and Resources" tab above to ensure you reserve the support you need.
Our amazing student staff will continue to provide UCCS students with the same professional, student-centered academic support you have come to expect from the only peer tutor training program in the state of Colorado to be certified by the National Association of Communication Centers (NACC). If you have questions, need help scheduling, or have technical issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, drop by Columbine Hall #312, or call (719) 255-4770. We are always here to help!
- In-Center and Virtual Outlining Assistance
- In-Center and Virtual Visual Aid Assistance
- In-Center and Virtual Individual Presentation Practice less than 15-minutes
- In-Center and Virtual Interpersonal Communication Facilitation
- In-Center and Virtual Post-Presentation Viewing
Note: 60-minute appointments scheduled for 30-minutes will be cancelled when discovered
- In-Center and Virtual Individual Presentation Practice more than 15-minutes
- In-Center and Virtual Group Presentation Practice (regardless of length)
- In-Center and Virtual Group Project Facilitation (regardless of length)
- In-Center and Virtual Mock Interviews
- In-Center Media Interview Practice (Not Available for Virtual)
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call us at 719-255-4770. We are here to help!
Excel Communication Center
Making Good Students Great